Mike Souheil Explains about Squirrel repellent remedies with the best results in less than two days; and much more.
There are always some humane ways to get rid of squirrels and their babies. Since we cannot give them poison and have to get them away from the crops and other places in the house, it is important to make homemade squirrel repellents. The purpose of these repellents is to allow them go from the attics and other places.
Why are we so careful about not killing squirrels? It is because they have lives and kids in the end need their moms. It is important to mention that these small funny animals have cutest appearance but are taken as a pest. Why these are nuisance is because of the following reasons:
- Squirrels are irritants as they feed themselves on sprouts and fruits or flowers in a new feeble plant.
- These animals defecate and make place dirty very easily.
- Many diseases and medical conditions are born with the excretions of squirrels.
- Noise is made when they are settling in attics and other places.
Squirrel Repellents and Homemade Ways to Get Rid of Squirrels:
There are homemade squirrel repellents which have shown tremendous result in getting rid of squirrels. Here in this section, you will read about some of those repellents. Three of the tested ones are mentioned below:
Homemade Squirrel Repellent 1: Dry Repellents:
We also want to protect our garden and our bird feeders from squirrels by the use of dry repellent that can not harm flowers and bird feeders. For this here we have a dry repellent in order to save your plants.
- Take paprika; add cayenne pepper and powdered red pepper flakes.
- Mix all these substances and sprinkle over the affected area.
- We can also add this mixture of spices in birdseed so squirrel remains away from that place.
Homemade Squirrel Repellent 2: Wet Solution:
We have another way which works as squirrel repellent .It is wet solution made by cayenne pepper, onions and jalapeno. This solution keeps squirrel away from your home. Wet nature of this repellent can little bit irritates you but it does not harm you as it has all natural ingredients. Now it is easy by the use of wet solution as repellent to make your home safer.
- Take a pot and fill this pot with 2 quarts of
- Add 2 tea spoons of cayenne pepper, 3 chopped onions and 2 chopped jalapeno into the pot of water.
- Boil this solution for about 40 minutes.
- After 40 minutes take off the pot from the flame.
- Let it be cool.
- Now filter this solution and strain away all pieces of vegetables.
- Fill the spray bottle with this solution and spray it properly.
- Spray this solution daily to keep squirrel away from your place.
Homemade Squirrel Repellent 3: Specific for Location Repellents:
Squirrels are the evils or enemy for your garden, flowers and for all types of planting sheets. They move so rapidly it is difficult enough to catch them. On other hand they eat so fast that it is hard to snatch anything from their attack. They are such a clever animals that they just jump and grasp over the food , fallen seeds , fruits , vegetables etc .If you really want to keep them away from digging your planting field go ahead and use this method.
- Take 4 table spoons of detergent , add 4 table spoons of cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle this mixture around the planting field, flowers and around your flower pots.
- Acidity of detergent and cayenne pepper do not let the squirrel to grasp and jump into the garden.
- Sprinkle this mixture once a week.
There are several methods that are used as squirrel repellent for example; cooking oil , gasoline and acids but all methods are not safe for animals. Even though squirrels are quite irritating animals but they are also cuteness of animal zone. We should go for the repellents that can only keep away these jumping animals and do not harm their lives.